With 164 PPD large water removal capacity and rugged metal exterior, COLZER CFT2.5D Commercial Dehumidifier is built for high-performance dehumidification to withstand even the most humid of places.
- 164 PPD Dehumidifier: Up to 164 pints (20.5 gallons) moisture removal per day (90 PPD AHAM). This large capacity dehumidifier can perfectly dry your basements, warehouses, grow rooms, garages, wine cellars, workshop, and any spaces up to 7,000 sq ft.
- Fast Drying: This large room dehumidifier operates at a high airflow rate of 206 CFM for rapidly eliminating moisture, also works well for urgent water damage restoration, fast structural drying, and other jobs that require fast dry.
- Effortless Humidity Control: This commercial dehumidifier featuring automatic humidistat will read the room temperature and humidity level, auto ON/OFF to maintain the room humidity at setpoint, auto-restart after power outages, and auto defrost.
- Convenient Drainage Options: Simply attach the included 6.56 ft drain hose to this commercial-grade dehumidifier to drain the condensation automatically and continuously by gravity. This high-efficiency dehumidifier builts in a 1.3-gallon water reservoir allowing it to use somewhere without floor drain. The large dehumidifier will auto OFF when the reservoir is full to prevent overflow.
- Reliable Construction & Easy Mobility: This heavy-duty dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing that is anti-collision and anti-corrosion, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. With large semi-pneumatic wheels and sturdy bar handle, this industrial size dehumidifier is easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs.
✔ Timer: Program the unit auto on/off in 1-24 hours
✔ Auto-Diagnosis System: Get troubleshooting tips by the error codes
✔ Auto Defrosting Function allows low-temperature operation
✔ Auto Restart after power outages
✔ Washable High-dense Filter: Protects internal components from the damage of dust
✔ Continuous Gravity Drainage: Drain Hose Included
☞ Large basements, warehouses, garages, attic, etc.
☞ Office, workshop, schools, supermarkets, restaurants, gymnasiums, etc.
☞ Museums, libraries, art galleries, archives, computer rooms, labs, etc.
☞ Any area affected by high humidity from flooding or water leakage
Power Source: 110V-120V ~60Hz
Rated Current: 10.2A
Refrigerant: R410A (15.87 oz)
Max. Humidity Removal: 164 Pints/Day
Humidity Setting Range: 10% - 98% (increment of 1%)
Operating Temperature Range: 41-95℉
The amount of daily water removal varies depending on environmental conditions (temperature, relative humidity, water saturation of contents, structural materials, etc.).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.