- Commercial-grade Dehumidifier: This commercial dehumidifier with 324 CFM airflow volume can remove up to 180 pints of moisture from the air per day at saturation (95°F, 90%) (90 PPD @ AHAM), ideal for flood & water damage restoration, carpet cleaning, fast drying in indoor gardening/greenhouse, construction areas, marine environments and large spaces up to 7,000 sq ft.
- Dehumidifier with Pump: Featuring an internal heavy-duty condensate pump of 16 ft drain height connecting with a 10 ft wrinkle-free long drain hose (included), this self-draining industrial dehumidifier will automatically drain the condensation water to anywhere you want, meanwhile ensuring you are always on the top of operation without downtime.
- Superior Durability: Roto-molded housing is much better on resisting dents, abrasion, and corrosion than metal housing while protecting the delicate interior components from any impact damage. This ETL listed water damage dehumidifier is also backed with a 2-year free warranty (5-year on housing) to ensure maximum lifespan that lasts several years.
- Easy to Transport & Store: The large semi-pneumatic wheels and rigid handle make this large dehumidifier portable from job sites to job sites, even from downstairs to upstairs. The long PVC drain hose and power cord, adding ultimate flexibility for installation, can be wrapped on the winders on the back. The handle is foldable and the rugged housing is stackable, which save valuable spaces for both storage and transportation.
- Simple-to-operate: Just plug it in and turn it on, press up/down button to select your desired value. The LCD screen displays the humidity level and the job hours for better management of job site progress. The auto-restart on power failure and auto HGV defrost features allow less supervision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.